I would have normally rented this house out. With Lou’s Agreement for Deed program I was able to get a $7,300 down payment on a $124,500 house and I still got to keep the deed as collateral. We created a $500 per month cash flow on a house that would have been break-even as a rental property.
For more information: https://millionairejumpstart.com/
- Personal Property Trust & Buying Subject-To The Existing Loan | Street Smart Investor
- Business Trust & Elite Trust | Lou Brown
- Elite Trust & Inheritance Tax | Lou Brown
- Probate, Land Trust & Inheritance Tax | Lou Brown
- Would You Trust A Closing Company To Write The Trust If They Insist Their Paperwork Must Be Used?