Path To Home Ownership is Lou’s program that he offers in their marketplace. Each of his Certified Affordable Housing Providers (CAHP) offers this in their local markets. Those offers become referrals to https://www.PathtoOwnership.com.
The https://www.PathtoOwnership.com is the national website where you can refer people. You could put your name as referring to that person. You can get credit for that person and you can earn a referral fee on them.
For more valuable information click on this link to watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/k0QEygGROKY – “Why It Doesn’t Matter If Real Estate Booms Or Not”
Discover how to start investing in real estate at Millionaire Jumpstart.
* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!
I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.
* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.
* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.
* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.
* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.
How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™
Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed
Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$
How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money
How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!
Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!
Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals
Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now
Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now
Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month
Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold
How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it
Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands
Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them
Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection
Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity
The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally
And MUCH More
Attend this power-packed “one-of-a-kind” best of the best training on making money in real estate investing!
Listen to our Podcast:
Becky has a great question and you will probably have to tell everybody what all the letters mean. Can we add buyers to the PTHO if we aren’t yet in cap?
Yes, absolutely. Becky, thank you for the question. PTHO means Path To Home Ownership. Now, Path To Home Ownership is the program that we offer in our marketplace. So, each of my Certified Affordable Housing Providers offer this in their local markets. And that market could be as small as within five miles of where you live. I mean, you don’t have to have the whole state. You don’t have to be working the whole nation. You literally can have a business within five miles of where you live, but here’s what happens with those. So those become referrals to the www.pathtoownership.com. The www.pathtoownership.com is the national website. So Becky, you can refer people into the path to ownership and right at the bottom, it says who referred you? And then there’s a box where you can put in additional questions and write in the additional questions or additional comments. You could put your name as referring that person. So you can get credit for that person and you can earn a referral fee on them.