Volume 5: Personal Property Trusts
What Are They and How to Use Them
Taught in plain English, this course shows you to how protect your personal non-real estate assets including; cars, boats, jewelry, stocks, bank accounts, art collections, heirlooms and more from personal and professional liability. Protecting yourself with a personal property trust is one of the most important things you’ll do and is your easiest and least expensive front line of defense.
- Learn how to protect your personal income and assets
- Ensure your property is protected
- Reduce and eliminate personal liability
- Ready made forms and documents
- Get peace of mind regarding your estate
- 154 Page Guidebook
- 8 Audio CDs or your choice of media
- Complete Forms disc
"This is a focused effort towards my business. It has helped me beyond what I thought it would."
Tom Stout, CA
Call 1-800-578-8580 for today’s special or fill out this form and we’ll get back to you.
Volume 5 – Trusts – Personal Property
If you've already purchased This you can login here to access your digital downloads.