If real estate agents don’t understand who you are and what you do then they might feel threatened. They might think you are their competitor.
Let the real estate agents know that you are only there to take their left-overs. You only want the buyers that can’t take a loan or are not qualified for a loan despite being financially capable of owning a house.
For more valuable information click on this link and watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/hsVNrVMjQ0g – “Insider Secrets To Non-Stop Deals”
Discover how to start investing in real estate at Millionaire Jumpstart.
* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!
I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.
* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.
* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.
* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.
* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.
How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™
Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed
Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$
How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money
How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!
Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!
Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals
Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now
Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now
Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month
Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold
How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it
Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands
Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them
Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection
Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity
The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally
And MUCH More
Attend this power-packed “one-of-a-kind” best of the best training on making money in real estate investing!
Listen to our Podcast:
Lou, we’ve got a couple of questions. The first one’s from Erica, what is a good way to open the door with real estate agents? So, they don’t feel threatened. Why do real agents feel threatened?
Why? Well, they throw, first of all, if they don’t really understand who you are and what you do, that’s the reason they would be threatened. Because as I said, one of the things that they’re looking at is are you a competitor of theirs? Are you there to take their, a credit buyers and go channel them into another direction? Or are you there to take their willing and able sellers and channel them into a different direction, selling to you? Remember this, you want to approach a real estate agent with that in mind. And you want to say, I only want your leftovers. I am not looking to take your candy. I am not looking to take your a credit buyers. I am not looking to take your sellers that are ready, willing, and able to sell. I want all the leftovers, anything that can’t qualify for a loan now, a seller, excuse me, a buyer that can’t qualify for a loan right now.
They don’t have good enough credit. They don’t have good enough down payment, whatever the case may be. Bring those my way. And by the way, you’re going to get paid a commission up to a full commission on the deal. And don’t forget to bring me your sellers. Now these are sellers that can’t sell the traditional way. Maybe they’ve got a title issue. Maybe they’ve got a timing issue. Maybe they’ve got a condition issue. Maybe they’re hoarders. Maybe there’s some kind of issues that the normal marketplace just would turn their nose up at, but we would absolutely love to be able to help you with. So give us an opportunity, give us a shot. You can stay involved in the transaction all the way through. You can see what we do and you can earn up to a full commission on there. Great question, Erica