Is it beneficial to have an entity or LLC in the real estate business?
If there is one entity that Lou is eager to share with everyone that would be this helpful thing called Trusts.
Watch this short video and learn from Lou the important benefits of trusts.
For more valuable information click on this link and watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/hsVNrVMjQ0g – “Insider Secrets To Non-Stop Deals”
Discover how to start investing in real estate at Millionaire Jumpstart.
* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!
I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.
* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.
* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.
* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.
* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.
How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™
Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed
Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$
How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money
How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!
Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!
Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals
Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now
Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now
Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month
Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold
How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it
Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands
Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them
Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection
Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity
The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally
And MUCH More
Attend this power-packed “one-of-a-kind” best of the best training on making money in real estate investing!
Listen to our Podcast:
Carlton has a follow up question. Is it beneficial to have an entity or LLC in this business? And I think Carlton you need to come on Saturday and get all the details, but over to you,
Well, first of all, Scott, you’re exactly right. That is something we’re going to be talking about Saturday. Something that isn’t brought up by attorneys, isn’t brought up by just about anybody out there in the world that espouses that you should get an LLC Corporation Limited Partnership. Those are entities that are creatures of the state. They were created by the state. And there are certain requirements, restrictions, and responsibilities that come with those entities. And then, I’m going to be sharing with you on Saturday, a whole new entity to consider. And that is this concept called trusts. Now, trusts were around long before these other entities came about. So, what happens with trust is that it’s a, it’s one of the best entity secrets in the world. This is a remarkable entity that almost nobody knows anything about. So I’m going to share with you the bits and pieces and hunks and chunks all about trusts on the Saturday. And I strongly encourage you to get there so you can do the comparison between LLCs Corporations Limited Partnerships and the, my favorite called trust.