In this short video, Lou talks about what to do when you buy a property using a subject-to strategy.
Watch this short video and learn from Lou different tips and strategies on how to become a successful Street Smart Real Estate Investor
For more valuable information click on this link and watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/FUNhhxiFVhM- “Seller Finance Confusion? Best Lease Option Strategies? Lou Reveals All”
Discover how to start investing in real estate at Millionaire Jumpstart.
* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!
I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.
* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.
* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.
* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.
* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.
How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™
Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed
Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$
How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money
How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!
Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!
Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals
Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now
Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now
Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month
Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold
How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it
Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands
Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them
Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection
Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity
The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally
And MUCH More
Attend this power-packed “one-of-a-kind” best of the best training on making money in real estate investing!
Listen to our Podcast:
On a “subject to” we received a deed from the seller, correct? Whereas the agreement of the deed means that we do not have the deed. Does the deed go into Escrow in both situations?
First of all, when you’re purchasing a property subject to the existing loan, you are getting the deed to that property. So, you’ll actually have the deed. It’s not going to be an Escrow. You’re going to have the deed on that property. Now, if the seller will not allow you, probably that’s because you don’t have the skills to show the seller, what is in it for them. Because anytime that we’re taking over existing financing on the property, there’s always something in it for the seller, meaning that we’re offering them more for their property because of the fact that they’re allowing us to take over their existing financing on the property. Now, I’m going to be teaching that at being a Jumpstart, because we’re going to be going through the cost to sell worksheet. And that’s where we show the seller that we can actually increase our offer simply by taking over their existing financing.
So to answer the question, you’re going to get the deed on a subject to now, when it’s an agreement for deed, that means the seller is keeping their deed. And if the sellers keeping their deed, that indeed I recommend that that go into Escrow and using the same explanation that I was giving before to Mary Ann. You want that deed to go and ask her with Escrow Instructions. Now this is my volume 10 Owner Financing at www.StreetSmartInvestor.com that not only has the excrement explanation and the step-by-step process and the forms and the formats and the formulas. It also has those Escrow Instructions as well.