One thing you can do is to go and create the land trust. The LLC sells or deeds to that property that’s in the LLC to the land trust. Now the land trust owns the property, then the beneficiary of that land trust can be the LLC or the beneficiary can be your trust and your partner can have the LLC. The partner can even have their own trust as well.
For more valuable information click on this link to watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/k0QEygGROKY – “Why It Doesn’t Matter If Real Estate Booms Or Not”
Discover how to start investing in real estate at Millionaire Jumpstart.
* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!
I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.
* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.
* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.
* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.
* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.
How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™
Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed
Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$
How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money
How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!
Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!
Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals
Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now
Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now
Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month
Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold
How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it
Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands
Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them
Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection
Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity
The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally
And MUCH More
Attend this power-packed “one-of-a-kind” best of the best training on making money in real estate investing!
Listen to our Podcast:
I know you’re going to love this question loop. How do you form a land trust if you already have a business partner in an LLC?
Well, one thing you can do is to go and create the land trust. The LLC sells deeds that property that’s in the LLC to the land trust. Now the land trust owns the property. And then the beneficiary of that land trust can be the LLC or the beneficiary can be your trust and your partner can have the LLC or the partner can have their own trust as well. So definitely’ having the privacy, the protection, the probate avoidance, and the profits that can come from putting your property into trust is a good idea. Even if the property is already owned by an LLC,