For more valuable information click on this link and watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/uwD9BCuyzzk – “How to Reno a House Without Spending Any Money ”
If you’re ready for a more in-depth experience, then you owe it to yourself to investigate my THREE- DAY Millionaire Jumpstart Event. I host it four times a year in various locations, and you can attend LIVE and in person. I’m your coach all three days. Find out more at https://millionairejumpstart.com/
You’ll discover how to start investing in real estate (or do it easier and more profitably) at either Wealth Builder Workshop or Millionaire Jumpstart.
Here is an overview of my proven and practical approach to investing in real estate.
* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!
I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.
* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.
* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.
* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.
* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.
How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™
Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed
Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$
How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money
How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!
Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!
Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals
Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now
Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now
Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month
Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold
How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it
Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands
Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them
Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection
Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity
The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally And MUCH More
Need help deciding which power-packed “one-of-a-kind” training on making money in real estate investing is best for you!
Call 1-800-578-8580 or visit us online at https://www.streetsmartinvestor.com
Listen to our Podcast:
Do you see a huge change in the neighborhood when we put new people into these homes?
Well, it’s a process because here’s what happens. When you come in and start fixing up a property, what happens is the neighbors start paying attention. And if their yard looks raggedy, it’s just amazing how often the neighbors will go out and start mowing their lawn or doing things in their property because someone’s paying attention to this property. That’s been neglected next door. So it’s absolutely true that behavior causes behavior. They wrote a book years ago, it was called the Broken Window Syndrome and that a broken window, the concept is if there’s a broken window encourage more broken windows. Well, bad properties and poorly kept properties encourage more of that in the neighborhood. So definitely somebody coming along and taking advantage of the opportunity, giving people a chance, causes neighborhoods to improve.