Do you put restrictions on what your tenants can do when renovating the house?
Need to know the answer to this question? Watch this short video and learn from Lou different strategies on becoming a successful Street Smart Real Estate Investor.
For more valuable information click on this link and watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/uwD9BCuyzzk – “How to Reno a House Without Spending Any Money ”
If you are JUST getting started in real estate investing, you NEED to attend my ONE-DAY virtual training. I teach it LIVE over ZOOM, and it’s only $1 (yes, one dollar) for SIX HOURS of solid how-to training! https://www.wealthbuilderworkshop.online
If you’re ready for a more in-depth experience, then you owe it to yourself to investigate my THREE- DAY Millionaire Jumpstart Event. I host it four times a year in various locations, and you can attend LIVE and in person. I’m your coach all three days. Find out more at https://millionairejumpstart.com/
You’ll discover how to start investing in real estate (or do it easier and more profitably) at either Wealth Builder Workshop or Millionaire Jumpstart.
Here is an overview of my proven and practical approach to investing in real estate.
* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!
I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.
* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.
* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.
* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.
* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.
How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™
Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed
Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$
How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money
How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!
Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!
Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals
Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now
Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now
Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month
Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold
How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it
Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands
Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them
Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection
Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity
The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally And MUCH More
Need help deciding which power-packed “one-of-a-kind” training on making money in real estate investing is best for you!
Call 1-800-578-8580 or visit us online at https://www.streetsmartinvestor.com
Listen to our Podcast:
“Do you ever put restrictions on what your tenants can do when renovating the house?”
We do. We really want the tenant to either know what they’re doing and be licensed to do those things or have connections with people that do those things. Otherwise they’ve got to hire traditional contractors that are licensed, that know how to do the electrical, the plumbing, the heating and air conditioning. If they agree to do those things. Now, in some cases, for example, one that we’re doing right now the buyer came in and said, “I’ll do everything except the heating and air conditioning.” So we have just completed putting in a whole new heating and air conditioning system in that property. And the buyer is doing everything else. Now we’re talking about a 1960s house that probably hasn’t been updated since the 1960s. So in other words, it’s just got its original tile and its original sinks and faucets and that kind of thing, countertops and so on. And they’re going to come in and put their own spin on how they want that property look, which is great. And of course, we’re giving them the opportunity to do that while they’re living there on the path to home ownership.