“Once you learn that the seller can be the bank, you will never go to a bank again.” – Lou Brown
Watch this short video and learn from Lou different tips and strategies on becoming a successful Street Smart Real Estate Investor
For more valuable information click on this link and watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/FUNhhxiFVhM- “Seller Finance Confusion? Best Lease Option Strategies? Lou Reveals All”
Discover how to start investing in real estate at Millionaire Jumpstart.
* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!
I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.
* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.
* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.
* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.
* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.
How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™
Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed
Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$
How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money
How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!
Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!
Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals
Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now
Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now
Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month
Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold
How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it
Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands
Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them
Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection
Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity
The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally
And MUCH More
Attend this power-packed “one-of-a-kind” best of the best training on making money in real estate investing!
Listen to our Podcast:
So, as follow-up question is, if we want to purchase a property for a personal residence, since mortgage rates are low, would you recommend getting a loan from a bank?
Once you learn that the seller can be the bank, you’ll never go to a bank again. And I was fortunate enough at 18 years old to learn that the seller could be the bank. And I never forgot that. And once I learned the process of showing the seller what was in it for them and showing them how valuable it is to be the bank. And it’s actually much better than the risk of the stock market and what have you, then I’ve never had to go to the bank. So to answer your question, yes, interest rates are low and yes, you could likely qualify for one of those great loans that they have available. But why? I have the same opportunity as well. Why would I do that? What I can have a seller be the bank and by the way, there’s no points. There’s no closing costs. It’s just so much cheaper to be able to work with a seller than to go through the traditional means.