What is seller financing? What is the lease option?
Watch this short video and learn from Lou why it is better to use these strategies in becoming a successful street smart investor.
For more valuable information click on this link and watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/FUNhhxiFVhM- “Seller Finance Confusion? Best Lease Option Strategies? Lou Reveals All”
Discover how to start investing in real estate at Millionaire Jumpstart.
* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!
I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.
* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.
* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.
* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.
* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.
How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™
Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed
Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$
How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money
How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!
Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!
Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals
Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now
Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now
Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month
Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold
How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it
Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands
Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them
Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection
Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity
The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally
And MUCH More
Attend this power-packed “one-of-a-kind” best of the best training on making money in real estate investing!
Listen to our Podcast:
Lou, as we’re talking about the lease option and a seller financing, that there may be people watching who don’t know what a lease option is, and don’t know what seller financing is. So I thought, why don’t we just take a short, we’ll just call it a short break. And if you can tell everybody quickly, what is the lease option, what’s seller financing, and why would somebody do that instead of just putting it on MLS?
Well, my favorite way to buy is to get the deed from the seller. But if I can’t get the deed and to make the seller feel comfortable and confident, then we’re going to step down to an agreement for deed, meaning that the seller keeps their deed and we make the payments. We do what we said we’re going to do. And after a period of time, then the seller gives us the deed to the property. So that’s another solution. Now, if we can’t get the agreement for the deed, then we step down, I call it a step down to lease with the option to buy. That means that we’re going to lease the property from the seller and separately, we’re going to do an option to purchase that property. So we’re going to, with that option, we’re going to know exactly what the terms of our purchase are going to be.
And that’s going to tell us the number, that’s going to tell us the amount that we’re paying for the property. That’s going to tell what timeframe that you have in order to exercise your option to buy. And everybody agrees to that upfront. So, you actually have a right to that property, even if that seller sold it to someone else, just like we were talking earlier about a lease, a house comes with the lease. If there’s a tenant in place. Well, in this case if they sold it to someone else whomever bought that would have to honor your option to purchase as well.