Lou has been buying and holding properties for more than 40 years. One of the things that Lou teaches is how to use trust and how it can protect your properties.
Watch this short video and learn from Lou different tips and strategies on becoming a successful Street Smart Real Estate Investor
For more valuable information click on this link and watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/FUNhhxiFVhM- “Seller Finance Confusion? Best Lease Option Strategies? Lou Reveals All”
Discover how to start investing in real estate at Millionaire Jumpstart.
* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!
I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.
* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.
* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.
* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.
* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.
How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™
Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed
Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$
How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money
How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!
Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!
Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals
Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now
Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now
Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month
Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold
How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it
Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands
Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them
Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection
Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity
The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally
And MUCH More
Attend this power-packed “one-of-a-kind” best of the best training on making money in real estate investing!
Listen to our Podcast:
So with the lease option with seller, if I don’t buy in a land trust, what do I write on top of the agreement? Do I put my name if I don’t have an LLC? So the quick answer would be, get a land trust.
Why not do a Land Trust? I mean, that’s really the answer. And by the way, that protects the seller too. So, that if anything happens to you, if anybody sues you, if you were to pass away, anything like that, the fact that that relationship and that document is in a trust is actually a protection for the seller as well. So, when you get to skills again, there are ways to say certain things that clarifies things for the seller. And those are the things that you need to learn. You want to wing this because many times we’re talking about a significant profit and these properties. And by the way, the seller knows that we’re making a profit. We make it clear to them that we can’t buy their property. If we can’t make a profit. And they allow for that, when we do that cost to sell worksheet, they actually grant us a certain amount for the fact that we’re purchasing the property from them. So, they understand that we’re making a profit on here, and we’re bringing something special to the table because of the fact that they are not going to have to go through the typical pain and suffering of selling a property, because definitely deals fall apart all the time, because people can’t qualify for loans and they’ve got to fix things and they’ve got to do all kinds of things that they don’t have to do when they sell a property to us.
And 30% of the people who could qualify for a loan at the beginning of 2020 at a bank no longer can. So that pool has definitely shrunk.