Would You Trust A Closing Company To Write The Trust If They Insist Their Paperwork Must Be Used?
Lou’s answer, No.
It’s important that we don’t only look at things from the legal standpoint, we also need to look from the standpoint of the benefits that the paperwork can provide.
Want to know more about this? Watch this short video and learn from Lou different strategies on becoming a successful Street Smart Real Estate Investor
For more valuable information click on this link and watch the complete episode: https://youtu.be/krgxwW2XmBg – “How to Protect Your Wealth from Biden’s Inheritance Tax”
Discover how to start investing in real estate at Millionaire Jumpstart.
* Money Making Secret #1: Getting Motivated Sellers to Call You! No more calling unmotivated sellers and getting rejected more times than a geek for the high school prom!
I’ll show you how for over 28 years, I’ve been able to get deals brought to me and motivated sellers hunting me down to give me their house.
* Money Making Secret #2: The Art of Structuring Deals! I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I love to share how I get sellers to give me the house, a check, and even a jet ski or two.
* Money Making Secret #3: Negotiating Secrets Revealed! I love to negotiate, just ask Matt, one of my hand-picked coaches. We recently went to an estate sale and he witnessed me structuring a deal to buy the house and contents right there on the spot.
* Money Making Secret #4: Trusts Simplified! A little confused on this entire Trust thing? Why to do it? How to do “Subject-To” safely? I’m going to show you my new fundamentals of Trusts training that will simplify the concept of Trusts, so a 9-year-old child can understand it.
* Money Making Secret #5: Develop a Plan for Success in Real Estate. The wealthiest man ever to walk the earth left clues for us on how he amassed his great wealth and kept it.
How to Help People While Helping Yourself – Become a Certified Affordable Housing Provider™
Create Your 10 Million Dollar Retirement Plan – specific formula revealed
Learn Hidden Profits Available in ANY Deal – worth thousand$
How to Take Over the Seller’s Loan with NO Money
How to Have the Seller PAY YOU to Buy Their Home – no kidding!
Buying Without Bank Loans – over forty years and never one bank loan!!
Easy Ways to LEGALLY Raise Big Money for Your Deals
Renovations – Quick Ways to Safely Make Huge Cash Now
Money-Making Management Secrets from a 40 year veteran who manages over 150 now
Accelerating Your Cash Flow – Add built-in “Profit Centers” – extra hundred$ per month
Case Studies: Secrets of How They Were Found, Negotiated and Sold
How to Protect Your Deal from Someone Else Stealing it
Legally Pay ZERO Taxes on Your Real Estate Portfolio – simple structure worth thousands
Having Tenants Leave Your Property in Better Condition than When You Gave It to Them
Why Land and Personal Property Trusts are the Best Privacy and Asset Protection
Benefits of Trusts You Cannot Get With ANY Other Entity
The Due-on-Sale Clause – What it is and How to Avoid it Legally
And MUCH More
Attend this power-packed “one-of-a-kind” best of the best training on making money in real estate investing!
Listen to our Podcast:
J Jackson has an interesting question for us. Would you trust a closing company to write the trust if they insist their paperwork must be used?
No, absolutely not. The reason is that they just don’t know what they don’t know. I’ve been around for a long time and I’ve seen what works and what doesn’t work. And it’s very important that not only do we look at things from the legal standpoint, but we also look at things from the standpoint of the benefits that the paperwork can provide. For example, negotiation, where you can negotiate every little fine point with the seller, or you can just put it into the paperwork. Well, they may not have those thoughts in mind when they create their paperwork. So, what I suggest is when you’ve got our paperwork, you simply have an attorney review that and sign off on it, so to speak so that you’re meeting state and local laws, anything that needs to be altered, adjusted, or added to the paperwork as it relates to any local requirements.
That’s the only change I would suggest because if they agree that there’s a lot of good stuff in there and I’ve, I can’t tell you how many times that I have heard that from other investors and from attorneys, they say, where did you get this stuff? And the answer is the school of hard knocks, the school of hard knocks. I’ve learned some valuable lessons in that process. And certainly once you’ve got the paperwork that’s been honed and refined and used for decades, you’ve got something of true value. And again, to have it run by your local attorney or title company, and have them adjust it for anything that’s not common in your area or not accepted in your area.